Fresh Quality Delicatessen
Toasties & Humbowl is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Toasties & Humbowl takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Toasties & Humbowl is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AAA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Toasties & Humbowl. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Toasties & Humbowl:
- E-mail: Toasties43rd@gmail.com
- Phone: (646) 559-2908
Accessibility of Toasties & Humbowl relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Toasties & Humbowl, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Toasties & Humbowl:
- Gallery and food images: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives or descriptions because the platform does not immediately update the provided text alternatives or descriptions. We will consistently monitor for new changes. Typically, text alternatives or descriptions are fully published within 2 business days. Please contact us, so we are aware of this situation.
Toasties & Humbowl assessed the accessibility by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on November 13th, 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.